Physical Therapy Bainbridge Island
- Bike Fit: Make sure your bike has been adjusted to allow you to be in a good posture & use good mechanics
- Cardiac Conditioning: Stage 4 supervision closer to home for someone recovering from surgery or at risk of needing surgery
- Craniosacral Treatment: CST is a manual approach founded by Dr John Upledger, DO, and uses gentle, soft-touch that addresses restrictions in the brain, spinal cord, and spinal fluid to enhance overall health and well-being.
- Ergonomic Workstation Evals: Work or home evaluations to make adjustments of office or workstation set-ups to improve the mechanics of the situation and reduce the risk of injury.
- Lymphedema: Linne Stringer, PT, has advanced skills in the evaluation and treatment of people living with Lymphedema – whether it is caused by various types of cancer, chronic venous insufficiency, traumatic injuries, or other factors that disrupt the lymphatic system.
- Neurological Disorders: Treatment programs utilizing Neuro-Developmental exercise progressions to improve and restore function after having a stroke (note typo on the webpage original), head injury, traumatic brain injuries, concussion, or other neurological conditions such as MS, Parkinson’s Disease, Lyme disease.
- Peripheral Neuropathies: Treatment programs to help manage pain and restore more normal levels of strength, flexibility, gait, balance, and tolerance levels for activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Pilates: Individualized instruction using the Reformer and Cadilac.
- Rheumatologic Diseases:
- Work Conditioning: This program is intended to help prepare a person for returning to the specific demands of their job when recovering from an injury or surgery.
- Step-Down Fitness: This program allows patients to continue coming into our gym independently to follow through with a progression of their rehab program and for maintaining good personal fitness.
- Senior Fitness: This program starts out either as a Step-Down program or with an individual Fitness Screening and focuses on exercises that focus on the areas of special emphasis that are most beneficial to keeping Seniors fit and independent.