Should you have a need for occupational therapy services, Megan M. Milyard, OT/L is available to see patients at the Poulsbo-NKMC and Silverdale clinic locations. Occupational therapy includes an individualized evaluation during which the client, family/caregiver and therapist determine the person's goals, customized intervention to improve the person's ability to perform daily activities and to reach their goals and an outcome evaluation to ensure that the goals are being met and/or make changes to the intervention plan.
- Irlen Vision Screening
- Neurological Vision Impairments (related to head injury, post-concussion, CVA)
- Driving Evaluations
- Wheelchair/Seating system Evaluations
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Cognitive Screening (ACS, MOCA, SB)
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Post Job Offer Screenings
- Certified: Job Modifications, Job Analysis, Physical Capacity Evaluations (PCE) and Work Conditioning
- Other Neurological Impairments (stroke, TBI, MS, ALS, movement disorders)
- Children with dysgraphia (fine motor and sensory issues)
- UE issues:
Hand to shoulder, brachial plexus injuries, complex digit fractures, wrist, elbow, forearm, humerus fractures, biceps tendon repairs, compression injuries (median, ulnar and radial nerve), tendon repairs, splinting, contractures, trigger finger, complex regional pain syndrome, sensory reeducation and neuropathy. I can go on and on about Upper quadrant diagnoses, basically anything that affects the hand, arm, shoulder and neck.
Feel free to contact Megan with any questions or to discuss the occupational therapy services we provide. She can be reached in Poulsbo at 360.779.3764 and in Silverdale at 360.613.1834 or at email@example.com.