Physical Therapy Port Orchard
- Cardiac Conditioning: Stage 4 supervision closer to home for someone recovering from surgery or at risk of needing surgery.
- Foot Orthotics: Many foot problems can benefit from the use of orthotics.John Carlson, PT, has advanced training and experience in custom fabrication and modification of orthotics, so he is able to determine if you are a good candidate and then determine what features would benefit you the most.
- Golf Rehab: Candy Nelson, PT, is an avid golfer and has advanced training and experience in helping golfers recover from a wide variety of orthopedic and neurological problems. To be able recover the specific skills and abilities needed to play golf requires someone with advanced knowledge and skills like Candy has.
- Hand Therapy: Although all of our PTs have great skills in treating common hand and wrist problems, our Hand Specialty PT’s have advanced training and skills in managing the more complex, less common, or post surgical disorders. John Carlson, PT, is our hand specialist at this site.
- McKenzie Method Therapy: Candy Nelson, PT, is a certified MDT therapist with advanced level training using the McKenzie Method. Several other PT’s and PTA’s also have advanced training and skills with this method of treatment.
- Neurological Disorders: PT’s have advanced skills in rehabilitation programs for patients recovering from a stroke, head injury, brain injury, or other neurological injuries such as Multiple Sclerosis.
- Occupational Rehabilitation: Phil Najera, PT, is our Occupational Rehabilitation Specialist at this site
- Ergonomic Workstation Evals: Work or home evaluations to make adjustments of office or workstation set-ups to improve the mechanics of the situation and reduce the risk of injury.
- Physical Capacity Testing: Phil Najera, PT, is certified in performing ErgoScience Functional Capacity Tests. He has advanced skills and experience in doing the full detailed testing as well as shorter testing modified to function as a pre-employment screening or a return-to-work screening.
- Pre-Employment Screening: Phil Najera, PT, has advanced training in doing screenings both for pre-employment and for when a person is returning to work after an injury or some other medical problem that caused them to become deconditioned.
- Peripheral Neuropathies: Treatment programs to help manage pain and restore more normal levels of strength, flexibility, gait, balance, and tolerance levels for activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Step-Down Fitness: This program allows patients to continue coming into our gym independently to follow through with a progression of their rehab program and for maintaining good personal fitness.
- Sports Injury Screening: John Carlson, PT, has advanced training and experience in screening people both in preparation for sports participation and also after they become injured.
- Womens Health