Physical Therapy Poulsbo - Village Clinic
- Lymphedema: Kara Bermensolo, PT, DPT, CLT has advanced skills and experience in evaluation and treatment of people living with Lymphedema - whether it is caused by various types of cancer, chronic venous insufficiency, traumatic injuries, or other factors that disrupt the lymphatic system.
- Neurological Disorders: PT's have advanced skills in rehabilitation programs for patients recovering from a stroke, head injury, brain injury, or other neurological injuries such as Multiple Sclerosis.
- Peripheral Neuropathies: Treatment programs to help manage pain and restore more normal levels of strength, flexibility, gait, balance, and tolerance levels for activities of daily living (ADL's)
- Step-Down Fitness: This program allows patients to continue coming into our gym independently to follow through with a progression of their rehab program and for maintaining good personal fitness.
- Foot Orthotics: Many foot problems can benefit from the use of orthotics. Ron Mimaki, PT, has advanced training and experience in custom fabrication and modification of orthotics, so he is able to determine if you are a good candidate and then determine what features would benefit you the most.
- Hand Therapy: Although all of our PTs have great skills in treating common hand and wrist problems, our Hand Specialty PT's have advanced training and skills in managing the more complex, less common, or post surgical disorders. Ron Mimaki, PT, is a certified hand therapist and also has excellent skills in fabricating custom splints.
- Trigger Point: More info will be coming soon.
- Vestibular Rehab
- Women's Health
- Childbearing Year Problems
- EMG Biofeedback
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence