Meet Our Staff
At the top of our field! Great therapy relies on top-notch therapists.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional quality of our staff, and our therapists always aim to deliver the highest level of care. Our hands-on, individualized approach combines the latest therapy techniques with exercise and other specialties such as athletic training.
At Kitsap PT, you will always be seen by a licensed Physical Therapist. Many of our PT's have taken advanced training in a variety of related areas or have earned post-graduate degrees. Some examples of these are:
- DPT: Doctor of Physical Therapy
- OCS: Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- SCS: Board Certified Sports Specialist
- MTC: Manual Therapy Certification
- COMT: Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist
- cert MDT: Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis & Treatment (the McKenzie Method)
- ATC: Certified Athletic Trainer
- CSCS: Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Many of our support staff have additional specialized training in athletic training, exercise physiology, Pilates, and yoga.
To find out more about our professional staff, read our staff bio information for each site: