Kitsap Physical Therapy offers orthopedic rehabilitation at all seven locations. All of our PT’s are skilled in general orthopedics and many are board-certified orthopedic specialists and are noted by the initials OCS after their name.
Some of the problems we can help with include:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder, arm, wrist, knee, leg and ankle injuries
- Auto and personal injuries
- Muscle and joint trauma such as sprains, strains, and fractures
- Total joint post-surgical rehab of knee, hip, shoulder, and ankle.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation of neck, back, shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- ACL injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Recreation and sports injury recovery
- Musculoskeletal evaluation
- Myofascial release and joint mobilization
- Exercise and home programs
- Posture and body mechanics training
- Orthopedic devices
[ Back to Services ]