Physical Therapy Bremerton
- Cardiac Conditioning: Phase III supervision closer to home for someone recovering from surgery or at risk of needing surgery.
- Aquatic Treatment: Individual and small group programs that are conducted at the local YMCA pool in Bremerton. These sessions take advantage of the many benefits of water exercise for patients with conditions that
- Hand Therapy: Although all of our PTs have great skills in treating common hand and wrist problems, our Hand Specialty PT’s have advanced training and skills in managing the more complex, less common, or post surgical disorders.
- McKenzie Method Therapy: Sharon Stanley, PT, is a certified MDT therapist with advanced level training using the McKenzie Method. Most of the other PT’s and PTA’s also have advanced training and skills with this method of treatment.
- Neurological Disorders: PT’s have advanced skills in rehabilitation programs for patients recovering from a stroke, head injury, brain injury, or other neurological injuries such as Multiple Sclerosis.
- Sports Injury Screening: Scott Richards, PT, is a Board Certified Sports Specialist (SCS) as well as a certified Athletic Trainer. He has advanced skills in all aspects of sports medicine from prevention to screening to rehabilitation to performance training.
- Work Conditioning: This program is intended to help prepare a person for returning to the specific demands of their job when recovering from an injury or surgery.
- Step-Down Fitness: This program allows patients to continue coming into our gym independently to follow through with a progression of their rehab program and for maintaining good personal fitness.
- Senior Fitness: This program starts out either as a Step-Down program or with an individual Fitness Screening and focuses on exercises that focus on the areas of special emphasis that are most beneficial to keeping Seniors fit and independent.
- Ergonomic Workstation Evals: Work or home evaluations to make adjustments of office or workstation set-ups to improve the mechanics of the situation and reduce the risk of injury.
- Women’s Health:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Childbearing Year Problems
- EMG Biofeedback
- Men’s Health:
- Amputee Rehab