- Lymphedema: Breane Martinez, PT, has advanced skills in the evaluation and treatment of people living with Lymphedema – whether it is caused by various types of cancer, chronic venous insufficiency, traumatic injuries, or other factors that disrupt the lymphatic system.
- Cardiac Conditioning: Stage’s 3 & 4 supervision closer to home for someone recovering from surgery or at risk of needing surgery.
- Neurological Disorders: PT’s have advanced skills in rehabilitation programs for patients recovering from a stroke, head injury, brain injury, or other neurological injuries such as Multiple Sclerosis.
- Peripheral Neuropathies: Treatment programs to help manage pain and restore more normal levels of strength, flexibility, gait, balance, and tolerance levels for activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Step-Down Fitness: This program allows patients to continue coming into our gym independently to follow through with a progression of their rehab program and for maintaining good personal fitness.
- Senior Fitness: This program starts out either as a Step-Down program or with an individual Fitness Screening and focuses on exercises that focus on the areas of special emphasis that are most beneficial to keeping Seniors fit and independent.
- Pilates: Lesley Cardoza, PTA, provides individualized and small group instruction for a variety of mat Pilates formats.
- TMJ/TMD Treatment: Jaw problems are many times associated with whiplash injuries, neck pain, or following various dental or oral surgery procedures. Treatment for these problems requires special training and experience. Eric Roth, PT, has advanced training and experience in managing these problems.
- Foot Orthotics: Many foot problems can benefit from the use of orthotics. Rich McDowell, PT, has advanced training and experience in custom fabrication and modification of orthotics, so he is able to determine if you are a good candidate and then determine what features would benefit you the most.
- RAPS Rating – Athletic Assessment: Redefining athletic assessment for optimal sports performance and potential college recruitment.
- Sports Injury Screening: Our PT’s in Kingston have advanced training and experience in screening people both in preparation for sports participation and also after they become injured.
- Sports Performance Training: Rich McDowell, PT, has advanced training in Sportsmetrics as well as other routines to help athletes reduce their risk of injury and also improve performance.
- Physical Capacity Evaluations: Eric Roth, PT, is our Occupational Rehab Specialist at this office. Eric is certified in performing ErgoScience Functional Capacity Tests. He has advanced skills and experience in doing the full detailed testing as well as shorter testing modified to function as a pre-employment screening or a return-to-work screening.
- Work Conditioning: This program is intended to help prepare a person for returning to the specific demands of their job when recovering from an injury or surgery.
- Ergonomic Workstation Evals: Work or home evaluations to make adjustments of office or workstation set-ups to improve the mechanics of the situation and reduce the risk of injury.
- Vestibular: B. Martinez
One of the special features of our Kingston office is that we have developed a self standing fitness center that provides an opportunity for present patients to access more equipment than we would normally be able to provide and it creates a place for them to continue exercising as part of a healthy lifestyle after they are done with their rehab program.
As fall approaches and the weather begins to change our exercise routines will begin to move indoors. We value our members and have heard your requests. Beginning September 13th – October 4th we will Open on Sundays from 7am-1pm. To help make this a permanent change, please come see us on Sundays!Watch and LIKE our Facebook page to keep up-to-date on changes and/or additions to our already fabulous fitness classes.”FIT is not a destination, but a way of life!” ~ The Staff at Kingston Fitness