Safe and Convenient Care – Welcome to Telehealth
Telehealth physical and occupation therapy allows you to access your trusted KPT provider from the comfort of your own home. Getting started is quick and simple. Simply call one of our 7 clinic locations to get scheduled for your telehealth appointment.
Check out our frequently asked questions and answers below, and don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your experience will likely be very similar to what you would experience in our clinics. You will receive 1 on 1 attention from your therapist for the entire duration of your call. The main difference is that this will occur remotely from the comfort and convenience of your home.
- A device with a camera and microphone such as most lap tops, tablets, or smart phones
- A reliable internet connection
- Sufficient space to move around with decent lighting
- Comfortable clothing for exercise
- Any exercise equipment your therapist may recommend to you prior to your session
- No, we use a web-based platform. An internet connection is all you need.
- Contact your therapist.
- Yes, we use a HIPAA compliant software with a secure internet connection.
- Sessions generally last 30-45 minutes.
- Insurance policies regarding telehealth are quickly evolving. We will work with you to determine if your insurance covers this service.
- Yes, currently our cash pay rate for a 45 minute telehealth session is $75.
- Ask your therapist or call one of our clinics and we will take care of the rest.
- Yes, our clinics remain open and we are following CDC guidelines to keep our patients and staff safe.