Individualized solutions to manage or overcome any movement challenges.
- Progressive care beyond insurance limitations
- Preventive individualized health care
- “Front of the Line” access to advice and treatment
- Access to treatment in clinic, virtually, or at the Bainbridge Athletic Club
- Promoting natural, efficient human movement.
- The bridge from Rehabilitation to Achievement.
- Regardless of age or experience, any person with goals and a desire to move is an athlete.
- Assessment, collaboration, and planning to address the following:
- Sport-specific performance training
- Functional movement analysis to assess fundamental movement patterns
- Targeted exercises for injury prevention and optimal performance
- Activity tolerance assessment plus progression planning
- Overhead athlete assessment
- Return to run specialized services
- gait analysis and modification training
- load management and progression planning
- runner-specific strength and conditioning
- running program assessment and design
Health and Wellness Counseling:
- Support for each person to live their best life.
- Individualized evaluation and consulting focusing on health behaviors in 5 key domains (In affiliation with Pro-Activity):
- Move – Movement assessment and capacity testing
- Fuel – Nutrition monitoring and enhancement.
- Recover – Sleep tracking and troubleshooting.
- Endure – Stress Management and Coping Skill suggestions.
- Connect – Health Lifestyle and Goal development
- Full assessment of baseline health metrics, biometrics, cardiorespiratory fitness and capacity, and movement quality.
- Customized monitoring, education, and support at the individual’s preference.
Chronic Condition Management:
- Individualized care for management and maintenance of chronic conditions.
- Allows for long-term care outside of insurance coverage.
- Chronic Pain Management
- Holistic care utilizing a biopsychosocial approach and Pain Neuroscience Education to help an individual understand and manage chronic pain and it’s effects in all domains of life.
- Metabolic Condition Management
- Program design and individualized support for physical activity when managing a metabolic syndrome.
- Senior Strengthening and Osteoarthritis Management
- Program design and individualized support for seniors to remain strong, independent, and vibrant.
At Kitsap Physical Therapy, we have therapists who are certified in evidence-based protocols. For more information, contact:
Craig J Buning PT, DPT, TPS, FAFS
Bainbridge Island (206) 842-6288
Movement Optimist with a passion for helping people overcome and avoid obstacles in pursuit of their goals